- For a world bank, in 2017 conducted an audit of its HNW rewards proposition supported by recommendations for change, now in hand.
- Throughout 2015-2017, worked with a market-leading institution in Southern Europe to create, model and launch a ground-breaking bank-wide rewards programme.
- In 2014, reviewed and provided an action plan for a major UK High Street retail group to develop an existing rewards platform and value proposition to increase penetration of their B2B base.
- A major assignment in 2012/2013 was working with a global financial institution to take to the next level its leading position in debit card in a strategically important European market. This involved working with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants to develop a coherent and compelling short and medium-term strategy.
- In 2010, worked with leading UK utility to re-launch customer loyalty initiatives in two distinct sectors, and to audit and re-shape sales and marketing strategy and operations for a major subsidiary.
- During 2009, engaged by large Gulf area bank to create and implement new consumer rewards programme.
- Three years retainer as marketing consultant for MasterCard International, including nine months based in New York, undertaking consumer credit card acquisition and retention programmes for members worldwide.
- For major international airline, structured and participated in review process for co-brand card partners, making final, approved recommendation on selected candidate to senior management.
- Commercial Products development projects for MasterCard, including Small Business Card, Corporate Card and Fleet Card.
- Audit of banking products loyalty programme for leading Middle East bank, and recommendations for redesign to improve effectiveness and profitability.
- Worked on-site with major North American bank to develop coalition loyalty programme, including product definition, consumer value proposition, and financial and market modelling for both the bank and its programme partners.
- For leading airline alliance, provided detailed review of proposed changes to established frequent flyer programme, together with recommendations for future development.